Artist Rahul Vaidya, who had left the progressing Bigg Boss 14 because of HOME SICK, will profit Singer Rahul Vaidya, who had walked out of the ongoing Bigg Boss 14, will return to the show on Sunday, a promotional video for the show revealed.


In the promo, Rahul joins host Salman Khan on the Weekend Ka Vaar stage, who questions his decision to return on  the show for Sunday, a special video for the show uncovered. 


In the promotion, Rahul joins have Salman Khan on the Weekend Ka Vaar stage, who addresses his choice to return.

Vaidya had stopped the show a weekend ago, not long after Kavita Kaushik left the house. When pulled up by Khan, the artist kept up his position and asserted that he was really feeling "yearning to go home", "I haven't went through a day without my family in all my years and I am intellectually solid however not without family. I disagree that I didn't perform in light of an absence of interest. I mean this directly from the heart, I need to leave since I don't need some meriting contender to leave," he explained. 


The vocalist had additionally apologized to his fans, the creators of the show just as the host. He added that he felt it was 'useless' remaining on the show since he doesn't share 'solid bond with any of the hopefuls.


Rahul demanded it was simply because of his adoration for his folks that he left, adding that he expected to "hold their hands". A furious Salman let him know, "Aap howdy ko apne family se pyaar hai? Humein nahi hai? Aap keh rahe hain ki yaha baaki logon ko apne parivar se pyaar nahi, ya unhein miss nahi karte (Are you the just one around that cherishes their family? Do we not love our folks and family? Is it accurate to say that you are stating different hopefuls don't cherish their families enough)?"