A couple of days back, Neha Mehta, who played Taarak Mehta's significant other Anjali in 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah', quit the show, refering to individual reasons. The entertainer, who played the character for a long time, conversed with BT about her unexpected choice to end her excursion. She stated, "Indeed, there were issues, however I accept that occasionally, quietness justifies itself. Additionally, I felt that I expected to proceed onward and develop. I have to investigate different stages like movies and web arrangement. Additionally, when you become a piece of a task for so long, you sink into a safe place and don't think about some other chances. In the course of the most recent couple of years, I made some intrigue offers, yet I let them go in light of the fact that I felt this show was my family."

Inquire as to whether fiscal issues were the explanation behind her exit and she stated, "I might not want to remark on that yet I do feel that in numerous zones control and respectability was not kept up on the sets. I felt it was significant that without making any issues, I ought to smoothly leave the show. However, this doesn't imply that I have no regard for the show or the creation house. I had needed to leave for at some point now and it's an incredible brand and as our maker (Asit Kumarr Modi) appropriately says, the show must go on."


TV actress Sunayana Fozder has been roped into play new Anjali in the show TMKOC. Sunayana has worked GOOD  in shows like Qubool Hai, Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Left Right Left, Ek Rishta Saajhedaari Ka, Santaan, Belan Wali Bahu amongst others. She has been started shooting for the show and her episode will telecast soon.